I’m officially back from vacation…and not so officially back to work. A fact about teachers, at least elementary ones: we return to school about a week or more ahead of the first day of school. It’s all about getting organized because once those kiddos show up on September 3rd you better hold onto your hat and begin the long race to next June. It’s also about making your room look as cute and teach-able as possible. Get ready for some pictures next week and get ready for some vacation snaps later this week! Happy Monday!
* Thinking about ending the summer with a campfire and pink marshmallow smores
* And to go along with those smores…boozy coconut hot fudge milkshakes!
* If you’re going non-traditional with your wedding ceremony, why not include some of these beautiful readings from books?
* Always love hearing about a new place to explore in Philly: Farm 51
* Everyone gives you tips to grow old with your future spouse but how about tips for growing old with yourself?
* Even though I just went on vacation, I wouldn’t mind planning a staycation