These summer days are just lovely and so lazy…which is why I’m posting my Monday links on a Tuesday. Now that wedding planning has hit a low, I feel like I’ll get back to my true loves: reading and writing. Oh and planning my classroom out like crazy! Sorry, sorry, I know nobody wants to think about September and back to school but a teacher’s mind never turns off. Hope you’re having a great week and a happy Tuesday!
* Thanks to The Happy Type for some inspiring words to start this week strong (even on a Tuesday!)
* Big cities may be my jam now but small towns have my heart, especially when they’re in Europe
* My new favorite online read is The Page Girls and this post perfectly encapsulates the love between girl friends
* Laughing and loving this checklist for opening a hipster bar
* Is it okay to buy yourself a summer hostess gift? Because I love all of these ideas from the Glitter Guide!