I’m trying to get back to blogging more consistently but that warm sunshine is calling me. It’s also calling my students and it’s taking all my energy to keep my room from erupting into chaos. So between wanting to soak up the sun and being totally exhausted Monday through Friday, I’m having a tough time of it. But I love blogging so you’ll see me back here soon enough! Just get me a hot tea and a snack and a four day week next week. Happy Monday!
* An illustrated version of Frank O’Hara’s Having a Coke With You is beautiful
* My kind of summer cocktail: a spicy lemon lager courtesy of Anthropologie
* How pretty (and simple) is this headscarf hair roll?
* A new go-to dessert: margarita cupcakes
* Any other first born girls out there? Here’s why we are the best.