I didn’t realize it until I was organizing this Monday Links that I have a serious case of wanderlust. Blame it on the snow, blame it on Spring Break for us is about a month away, whatever it is I’m ready to get out of here. Nick and I are currently planning our Summer vacation but that seems way too far away too. So on this freezing cold Monday, St. Patrick’s Day, I’ll be using the internet to help me escape. Happy Monday!
* I loved Amanda’s post on the Long Neck Karen tribe; her absolutely beautiful pictures make me want to get to adventuring!
* Looking at these gorgeous New England towns makes me dream of Fall…but let’s get to Summer first!
* Savannah is one of my favorite cities and Back in the Day Bakery is one of my favorite cafes so I knew I was going to love this guide to Savannah from Back in the Day Bakery’s Cheryl Day
* A guide to Nashville from a Nashville-ian is funny but gives some great insight into the great things in each neighborhood
* Since I’m lazy with my hair when I travel: one curling iron, 3 wavy hairstyles