Spring break is officially over, back to work today…Happy Monday!
* As a Jersey girl, I spend plenty of time down the Shore. I’m hoping to avoid that awkward white-as-a-sheet stage for the first few weeks by using these great sunless tanning tips. Sunless tanning also makes me happy and healthy!
* Mmm, I want to try this slow cooker recipe for chicken and beans. Anything to break out the old crock pot!
* My scaly hands could definitely benefit from this hand scrub made from simple kitchen ingredients
* Debbie Sterling rocks for making engineering cool for young girls. Someone please get her toys for my classroom!
* 20 things every girl in her twenties should know, according to laurenconrad.com
* Next year I will make a Project Life album and I’m collecting plenty of tips from Elise Cripe
* KAWS’ art is coming to Philly and I can’t wait
* Chartreuse and coral? Color me happy