* Still trying to get back on the healthy train and want to try these no-bake cookie dough bites
* This handmade Iowa farm wedding is too pretty and sweet not to share
* I saw a commercial and had to check it out: Marchesa is coming to JC Penney. I see some party dresses in my future…
* To go with my new party dress: the prettiest french twist, a fabulous tutorial from the small things blog. Seriously some of the most beautiful and simple hair tutorials on the internet
* Lately I need to implement these tips to stop a bad day from bringing me down
* I’m considering adding coconut oil to my beauty regimen after reading all the praise from the Glitter Guide
* Thanks LC for this guide to make my groceries last longer! A seriously awesome way to save me more money.
* In love with Oh Sweet Joy’s new Colette headband. I need one for my spring wardrobe!
* A backyard Baton Rouge wedding that shows the beauty of creativity and DIY