* Have you ever tried African black soap? I’m kind of intrigued…
* I adore the colors of this carnival themed wedding, so fresh and bright!
* Have you heard of the More Love Letters project? It’s an amazing campaign to help people who need a little pick-me-up through a good old-fashioned letter
* New Girl fans: go ahead and play True American with this complete set of rules. This will happen at my place soon.
* The morning is my go-to time to get things done and I’m definitely going to implement these ways to be more productive from oh she glows
* Okay, so we’re a few days into February but it’s better late than never to try this February photo challenge
* I am very excited about the new grilled cheese bar opening in Reading Terminal Market in Philly. Mmm, grilled cheese…
* Blogging’s not the same as it used to be and IFB’s tips for blogging are pretty awesome reminders of how to grow your blog
* Career success tips from Revlon’s Julia Goldin are great for whatever career you’re hoping to pursue