Can you believe this is my 100th links to love post?! In nearly 2 and a half years of blogging, I have rarely missed a links to love and I’m proud of this small accomplishment. Hope you enjoy this week’s links! Happy Monday!
* Are you doing Gretchen Rubin’s 21 Day Relationship Challenge? I am and I love getting the e-mails every day which will inspire you to make changes in all the relationships in your life
* Great story about using social media for good
* A beautiful photo shoot that’ll give you plenty of ideas for an elegant get-together
* Rocky road cupcakes in a cone, yes please!
* I’ve been meaning to bust out the old sewing machine and I think it’s gonna have to happen after stumbling upon this paper bag skirt tutorial
* Moorea Seal has the most amazing 365/52 project: lists! Making a note of it for next year!
* Thanks Gala Darling for an awesome post about jazzing up your phone!
* Tea enthusiasts: check out these adorable tea cups and tea pots. Love!