With the holiday and the nerves of school taking over, I completely forgot about my Monday links! I’ll also warn you I might be a little MIA from this space for the next week or so as I get my bearings in the classroom. I’m super excited but super nervous also. I keep thinking, am I really ready?! Well, I guess I have to be because the kids will be descending upon me on Thursday. Wish me luck! Happy Tuesday!
* So things aren’t perfect. You can still be happy
* There’s always a need for more cheap date ideas
* I think my next read might be Gretchen Rubin’s new book, Happier at Home. I loved the Happiness Project and there are some good reviews out so I’m thinking it’ll be good.
* Have you heard of the Sketchbook Project? Thinking I need some more hours in my day…
* Would you trade your designer duds with someone you don’t really know?
* Sarah Von gives a great list of the 33 things she’s learned in 33 years. Thanks for sharing your wisdom!
* If you’re in the Philly area, you’ve got to try some great canned beers. You don’t have to settle for PBRs anymore
* A very cool screenprinting DIY using freezer paper
* Who doesn’t want to live a fuller life? Here are some great tips to do so