This Monday is an official Wedding Links to Love Monday. Summer is definitely wedding season and I love through the pictures of gorgeously planned parties and getting plenty of ideas for parties (if not a big day far in the future). Check them out just to get a boost of love to last you through the week. Happy Monday!
* A Los Angeles wedding that is unique, colorful, and fun. Check out the candy bar!
* Want to have the wackiest cake stand at the party? Use this cake stand DIY and get baking!
* A country estate style wedding showcased in beautiful photos
* Jekyll Island is one of my favorite romantic locales and I was so excited to see this wedding reception held there, perfectly matching the beauty of the island
* This wedding is one of my favorites, held in a cornfield believe it or not, with the best handmade details
* Are you planning a casual and fun wedding? Martha Stewart has some awesome ways to make your big day unique. I’m using it for ultimate party inspiration!
* This ranch space provided an amazing back drop for a lovely wedding
* Great ideas for handmade details, for the big day or not