I’m very excited for this week. It’s the start of a new month, my boy is on a week’s break from grad school and spending a few days with me, I’m going to the beach with best friends on Saturday, and of course it’s the Fourth of July on Wednesday! I love the fourth: fireworks, bbqs, and family and friend time make it such an awesome holiday. I hope you all have fun stuff planned for this week. Happy Monday!
* This wedding at the Ace Hotel is one big chic party
* Summer is a time for eating outside and what better way to grab a meal outdoors than visiting a food truck! I love this list of Philly food trucks and plan on getting to Atlanta’s food truck park some day
* A fresh berry cake recipe, yummm
* I’m obsessed with polka dots and will be using this polka dot shorts tutorial very soon
* Always wanted to figure out your passion? Well, get to going!
* Maps make such sweet decor with this awesome DIY project and I plan on honoring my home state (yay, Jersey!)
* Mini cupcakes with ruffled icing mean tea party time soon
* Wedding season is in full swing right now but Sarah Von tells you to really think before you get ready to commit
* This post combines two of my favorite things: sundaes and cupcakes
* Keri Smith’s 100 ideas post is so very awesome, you must check it out!