It’s rainy around here so I’m using the above as a little reminder. Maybe it’s the clouds or something else but I’m a little down. I think I might have the spring blues. Whatever it is, I’ve got to snap out of it because there’s great things to come this week and I’ve got to be ready! If you’re feeling like me, chin up and bring your own sunshine. Happy Monday!
* A Chicago wedding that’s sweet and colorful details make it extra special
* Love those subway-inspired posters at places like Restoration Hardware? Use this tutorial to make your own on the cheap!
* I am in love with this pink bachlorette party photo shoot!
* The summer nail trend? Taste the rainbow!
* Another wedding to check out: another vintage affair that’s all about the details
* We all need the Optimist Creed in our lives
* A fun DIY for your bar: gold-foiled bottles. How Mad Men of you!
* Weddings rule this Monday and nothing is better than this lobster-centric one!
* I love a glitter eye!
* Paper Crowns’s DIY wedding projects post showed just how amazing she is. Can you believe she hand-embossed her invites? Some day I want to be that cool…