This Monday Links is a pre-scheduled affair as the boy and I are officially done with school (him for the semester and me for real) and have packed up the car for a vacation! We settled on a week-long getaway down in Georgia on Tybee Island. I used to go down there in the summer but haven’t been for several years now. I can’t wait to get back there, relax and eat some good Southern cooking. With that said, don’t despair if you don’t hear from me for the next week or so; I’m taking a much needed break and I’ll be back before you know it! Happy Monday!
* Yum, yum, yum: the best wood-fired pizza in Philly
* Pretty colors and sweet details in this backyard wedding
* Not sure I need many more cups (they’re my favorite thing to buy) but I might have to make an exception for this cool stenciled cup DIY
* Emma’s risotto recipe makes me happy, risotto is the best
* I found a new way to start my day: yoga sun salute via Free People
* Also from Free People: distress your own denim or is it de-stress? More like low stress…I digress…
* The vespa in this wedding makes me super jealous, what a great idea!
* Art Nouveau wedding ideas? Amazing idea!
* Super simple and very cute knit bow ring tutorial from one sheepish girl