* I love it when I catch Oprah’s Life Class on OWN and these are some great life lessons Ms. O’s shared through her show
* I love idea of the TAP method, just need to take some time and implement it in my busy life
* Cake pops are okay but pie pops make me happy
* Who doesn’t love having a new Spring dress? This simple DIY from Sew Caroline is perfection for a girl on a budget
* A sewing kit disguised as a vintage book? Sew perfect for a book lover like me!
* Elise Blaha gives great tips for making it work and she does so many great DIY so listen up!
* Want to have a Spring party but not sure if you can afford it? Follow Sugar and Charm’s advice and you can easily hold that Spring soiree on a budget!
* A must-do DIY: bleach painting to create a unique, like-new outfit