* Check out this beautiful Southern garden party wedding. Such a sweet and detailed celebration
* A must-read: Realizing Your Self-Worth and Believing in Your Path
* The winter wardrobe blahs are definitely upon me so I definitely need these tips about getting out of your style rut
* Obsessed with all things chevron? Then you need this DIY chevron rug tutorial to deck out your pad
* In case you haven’t read it yet, please read Nubby Twiglet’s post about doing what you love. Much needed for inspiration for those of us on long and tough journeys
* Awesome DIY alert: Twine Ball Light Garland
* There’s something so simply romantic about this Washington state wedding
* Great musings on Positively Present about mediation from the perspective of someone trying it for the first time. It makes you feel like you’re not alone when you don’t know what the heck you’re supposed to be doing!
* Sew on yarn elbow patches to restyle an old sweater, what a great idea!