How are you enjoying 2012? I must say it’s been good to me thus far. Lots of things are getting done, organization is happening and big changes are just around the corner. One of those changes is going to be this blog. I have been going over what I want The Lemonade Stand to become so there will be more articles focusing on the message I want to share with the world. Sounds heavy and different but I promise that these aren’t phenomenal changes, just amping up the content and making it better. So while I work on all that, here’s hoping you have a happy Monday!
* Talk about color! This wedding is dripping in delicious color
* Some great ideas from Rock n Roll Bride on staying inspired for blogging. I agree with the notebook idea and I have one for my purse, one on my computer and another general one but somehow can never find them when I need them!
* Check up on yourself by asking these seven questions
* The soft colors and carousel concept of this photo shoot are pure perfection
* Another great recipe from Emma of Food Coma: apple cinnamon rolls. Yum!
* It’s not enough to drunk text; now we have drunk shopping. I can’t believe what some of these people bought while under the influence!
* Getting organized on your list of new year’s resolutions? Get intense about it by trying Gala Darling’s feng shui guide
* Do good and pay it forward in several easy ways
* Good tips from ProBlogger about getting people to visit you online (aka get more internet traffic to your blog!)