Ah, the day after Christmas. A day for recovering from too much food and too much fun. I had a lovely Christmas and got everything I wanted and more. Now it’s just a quick countdown to a new year and a year end celebration. Whew, it goes by fast! That’s why I’ve got some links for you today that are so pretty and fun. Enjoy!
* Crowns beautiful enough for a wedding…or to wear on New Year’s Eve!
* Fantastic florals and bright colors make this Texas wedding whimsical and perfect
* Loved reading this, so inspiring and right
* This 1930s-themed wedding was done just right. How much do you love the bride’s unique dress?
* Emma of Food Coma always comes up with delicious recipes I want to try like this perfect curried pumpkin soup
* I am jealous of how many cute details there are in this wedding
* I know these are wedding tote bags but I kind of want to make my own everyday one
* Talk about romantic! Check out this picture perfect Canadian wedding