Happy Halloween! I can’t believe it’s already Halloween, I’m more than halfway through the semester (and only a quarter of the way through all my work) and that we had the first snow of the season already. Did everyone get a chance to dress up for Halloween? I have always dressed up for Halloween, thanks to finding a place where it’s part of my job to get fancy for the holiday. Even though they’re not Halloween-themed, enjoy the links and have a great Monday!
* This wedding just looks so fresh and fun
* How much fun would your life be if you could create Disneyland in your heart every day?
* From Danielle Dowling, something most single girls need to hear: you will know Mr. Right
* For all of you recent grads, unemployed or just feeling lost people, that lost feeling can be a gift and here’s why
* Is this week going to be stressful? Here are some tips to get through a stressful week
* Switching careers? Awesome! Here are some valuable tips from expert career changers
* Thank you for this reminder of how to be perfect in one hour a day (it’s simpler than you think)
* This is an absolutely beautiful wedding from one of my favorite blogs. Way to make an outdoor space look so intimate and inviting!
* Peach and cinnamon breakfast rolls? That’s my kind of delicious breakfast treat!
* I love the wonderful reminders from Megan of Charade to find yourself again when you’re single. A must read even if you’re not single!