I’ve noticed lately that I’ve been including a lot of weddings in my Monday Links to Love. A long time ago I spoke about unabashed love for all things wedding magical and am not looking to get married any time soon (hello, I can barely maintain a blog and a social life with this whole school thing!) But there is something so beautiful about a whole day’s events devoted to the love of two people and their closest friends and family. With all that being said, I bring you a whole set of wedding Monday links. This is also in honor of all the beautiful weddings and engagements going on recently so if you’re one of those people, enjoy and be inspired!
* This beautiful Nashville wedding reminds me of the simplicity of elegance when you’re focusing on white and glass; it’s like a Southern fairytale!
* I cannot get over the bride’s bouquet!
* Super fun and colorful details are perfect for this wedding day. Double love for the antique and DIY details including the cake topper!
* Another DIY wedding superb in detail and as unique as the couple getting married. So many ideas to steal from here!
* Talk about personality! This bride and groom are represented in every detail of their quirky wedding day.
* The rustic barn wedding never looked so chic!
* I’m a very traditional soul but there is something about this chic modern NYC wedding. Maybe it’s the loft space or the paper chains but it’s all just fabulous
* The first thing you notice about this wedding is the color then you realize it’s in Tuscany and then, if you’re like me, you start thinking about how you can make this your big day
* Things that are great about this wedding: everything. But I really love the bridesmaid dresses and the pies!
* And to round out all these weddings, a beautiful and fun outdoor wedding with lots of bright balloons