I’m dashing off a quick Monday Links for everyone to enjoy. Lots of these links have to do with spring and flowers and getting ready for warm weather, all the things that are on my mind as I bundle up in my winter coat! But the weatherman is promising me that next week it will start to heat up so I can only cuddle up on my couch and cross my fingers for spring to peek out some time soon.
* Wondering if I can get away with these manicures this spring…
* I love ranunculus and now I can make them out of paper?! When I have a spare moment, I know what I’ll be making
* I loved this very spring, very pretty spotted + hearted at you are my fave. Wish spring would just get started already!
* Buying a ticket to San Francisco just to check out Levi’s Vintage collection in person
* Hummus is good and healthy and even better when red pepper
* Even though St. Patty’s Day is over, you can be lucky all year ’round