Unfortunately, February has started off super busy, with classes, bridal showers and trying to get serious about half marathon training (read: trying). So if you’ve noticed the lack of posts, I apologize. I’m going to try to get myself back on track this week with lots of new and interesting posts, especially about my new monthly challenge. In this week right before Valentine’s Day, I have to ask: what are your plans for the day of romance? If you’re single, have fun and appreciate the ones you have in your life that you love the most. Sometimes I miss the days of being single and watching movie and eating pizza with my girlfriends. But it’s going to be exciting to see what surprises are in store for this St. Valentine’s Day. Here’s to a busy week and happy Monday!
* Beginner’s luck really can work for you
* I adore picnics and, once all this snow melts, I’m having a winter picnic just like this one
* Gawker gives me and you some reasons to get serious about meditation
* With everything nowadays telling you to follow your passion, some great advice telling you not to
* Tackle those challenges in three easy steps from the authors of The Voice: Overcome Negative Self-Talk and Discover Your Inner Wisdom.
* Having trouble with those old new year’s resolutions? Figure out what you really want to accomplish
* Can’t focus on just one project? (Yes!) Then you might be a Renaissance Soul and you can use that to conquer the world