I can’t believe it’s Monday already. This is probably because I spent all weekend curled up in bed or on the couch trying not to give in to a terrible head cold. Hopefully this will be the only one of the winter season. The only thing I got a chance to do this weekend was to go out to King of Prussia, PA for a clearance sale by one of my favorite brands, Boden. I love their bright, summery colors and stocked up on lots of skirts and blousey tops for the coming summer months. The whole sale made me anxious for this whole snow business to be over with! Happy Monday!
* So many fabulous ways to wear a silk scarf. I wish I could get away with wearing one at work!
* I love to read, I love my books and what better way to decorate my space than with books, books, books?!
* Something we could all use: ways to be more productive
* Everyone loves a good story. Find out how telling a good story can get you hired
* You’re awesome; help others be awesome too
* Love, love, love this little paper owl
* Such beautiful decorations I’m having a party right away!