This Monday is a very big one for me: I’m heading back to school! After a year and a half out in the “real world”, I have figured out where I am most needed in this world. The time I have spent evaluating who I am has given me perspective on my wants and needs and what is going to ignite my fire each any every day. I am so happy that I didn’t take the path I thought I would when I graduated from college; it has truly shown me what my strengths and weaknesses are and given me a chance to really think about how I am going to impact my world. So here it goes, I’m taking the plunge! Hope your Monday is as exciting and fulfilling!
* What could be better than stylish old ladies?
* The quiet desperation of need and turning it into action by scoutie girl
* Didn’t even know this existed but it sounds amazing: being a lifestreamer
* No more excuses: ten ways to get fit on a budget
* I love the idea of re-aligning your life and getting back on track with your goals and everyday happiness