Happy 2011! Can you believe it’s already here?! I love a brand new year: so many possibilities are ahead. I have already spent the first few days of the new year working on my monthly challenge (more to come later!) and I believe it’s going to be a great year. In case you’re still figuring out what your new year’s resolutions are going to be, I’ve got some links to help you out. Or they could just give you some more inspiration for working on your long term goals. Either way, check them out! Happy Monday!
* Elsie of A Beautiful Mess is teaming up with Rachel of Smile and Wave for Project ReStyle, re-purposing, recycling things you already own into something new and wonderful whether it be a piece of clothing, jewelry or home decor. I’m participating, are you?
* A must read from Gala Darling: how to set amazing goals
* Do you know the difference between goals and opportunities?
* I was so excited to share this with my friend who’s doing a wedding on a budget but I think I might have to have my very own dessert party
* How to be a practical creative by Michelle Ward IS so practical