I apologize for posting something called MONDAY links to love on a Tuesday. But I think you can all forgive me with this busy holiday season that included a holiday party for work last night. I’ve officially prepared my boyfriend for a weekend where we do absolutely nothing so that I can detox from all this holiday running around. It’s just two more weeks of shopping, holiday parties and crazy Christmas activities so I think I can handle it. But despite my busy schedule, I promise more posts! Have a very good rest of the week!
* Blogcast FM interview with Danielle LaPorte covering everything that makes her an awesome blogger and individual
* These ideas for groom’s cakes are perfect ideas for every day cakes that I can’t wait to make
* Got a voice and want to get it published? How to get a book deal might help
* Sometimes bad things happen. Painful transitions can change your life
* I’m so in love with this amazing 50s inspired wedding
* We love being strong, empowered women but how does this affect your love life?
* Perfect for right now: 60 Ways to Make Life Simple Again
* 10 minute blog makeover sounds like just enough time for me to squeeze it into my schedule