Is it Monday once again? I am definitely feeling the holiday crunch both at work and in my personal life. I’m trying to keep calm and carry on but oh my goodness, sometimes it’s hard. And with my boyfriend’s birthday party and my surprise for him, things have just been getting crazier and crazier. Nevertheless, this is a great season and I’m going to try to embrace the craziness and have a fantastic time. Happy Monday!
* Being an entrepreneur is awesome and I’m always wondering what makes them tick. Here’s some very short stories about how some interesting entrepreneurs got started
* Get involved and shape what’s to come
* If Helen Keller can do it, why can’t you?
* I love the idea of creating rituals and channeling energy to boost your creativity
* Maybe I’m the last one to find it but I am in love with I Want Her Job. So many cool jobs, so much inspiration and great advice