It’s that time of the week again and it’s also the beginning of November. This year is flying by! I hope everyone had a great Halloween. My favorite part of this weekend was getting to drive around last night on my way to dinner and see all the cute trick-or-treaters decked out in their costumes. This Monday I bring you some great links about getting your life together mixed in with some fun posts to check out. Stay tuned for some posts about this weekend and the beginning of my new monthly challenge!
* I love the idea and the images are fantastic; Parker Fitzgerald does 365 Polariod quotes
*If you haven’t checked out Polka Dot Coaching, you must. As a recent college grad, I’m always trying to figure out what I want and where I want to go in this crazy life. I’m trying to be more focused on my goals not wanting something I don’t actually want
* Dig down and find out your true self
* I am an avid scrapbooker; I save absolutely every little ticket stub and program. Even though I feel like it would take forever, I want to make my very own scrapbook table
* As I dressed up my dog as an ice cream sundae on Saturday for a pet parade, I thought about the age old question: do our dogs actually like to dress up? As I looked at his pitiful face, I think not.
* I love to read and am always looking for new books (despite the stacks on my bookcase) so I can’t pick up these books that will influence my life
* This Halloween I pulled out my black headband and went as Alice in Wonderland. On my searches I found this great food blog with the cutest ideas for an Alice themed party