“If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.”
– Walden, Henry David Thoreau
Oh my goodness, it’s Tuesday already! I apologize a ton for not being here to post on Monday buuuut I was busy enjoying the fall foliage of New England and celebrating a wonderful year anniversary with my boyfriend (pictures and posting to come soon). I am sure you can forgive me since I believe this is one excellent edition of Links to Love, full of inspiration and admiration. And I’m trying to butter you up with a delicious recipe too. The whirlwind of last week doesn’t end this week since Saturday is Halloween partying day and I am trying to get my future and life under control! But I can’t complain: life is good! Happy Monday on a Tuesday!
* Let’s all not just say but shout YES to the dream! I love whitehot truth‘s post about how Frank Gehry said yes to his dream and how we can all jump off the cliff and unleash our big dreams out into the world
* Sometimes we need to remember to simply be
* Something I need to take to heart: learning to back the f*ck off. Or simply realizing that I have a big, long life in front of me with a lot of time to fill
* Please go out and thank your friends for making you healthier
* For all you travelers and gypsies: what’s on your airport wishlist?
* What could be better than pumpkin beignets? So southern and so fall