This Monday is so much better than last Monday: blue skies, a gentle breeze and sun, sun, sun. It really is unfortunate that my opinion of a day relies a lot on the weather but a day spent at work is made better by driving home with the windows down and sunroof open. So far my week is shaping up to be all about preparation, preparation, preparation and I need just a little inspiration, inspiration, inspiration.
* A great way to stay on task and be productive in all parts of your life, whether its crafting or getting everything on your to do list done
* I just discovered Polka Dot Coaching a few weeks ago and I love her fresh approach to figuring out what you want to get out of your life and get over all the little and big obstacles you might face. I especially love her advice on finding your passion, something I myself struggled with this past year
* Who doesn’t want 5 steps to having a happy life?
* As a person who hopes to have her future in the education field, I love to read about alternatives to popular education. This school in NYC is so untraditional but reminds me of my dream in high school of just learning what I wanted to learn…everything but math.
* I am so inspired by Bobbi French’s transformation from “good girl” to gypsy girl. Maybe one day this can be my story
* Anyone who’s trying to start a blog or build a blog (like me) should definitely check out this article by Sarah Wilson