It’s Christmas Eve and I’m taking a short break to post my links to love since I nearly forgot and didn’t do one last week. I took last week off from blogging to spend time with my kindergarten kiddos since Friday was our last day together. I can’t begin to tell you how much I’m going to miss those sweet little faces. On top of that, I haven’t got anything lined up for the other half of this year which is giving me all sorts of heart attacks. But I’m letting that go as much as possible to enjoy the season. I’m so grateful for the wonderful family and friends that are helping me through this time. Isn’t Christmas just the best?! Merry Christmas and have a wonderful holiday!
* I must save the dinner party and host one!
* Articles that every woman should read via Huffington Post. I found quite a few interesting ones in that bunch…
* Last minute gift wrapping anyone? At least you can make them look cute.
* A paper flower wedding? Yes please!
* With all this holiday indulgence, you’ll definitely need this 30 minute workout from the Everygirl. Plus you can do it anywhere so no excuses!